Hatton Park Primary School is seeking new governors from within the Longstanton community. Are you interested?
(from John Frost at Hatton Park Primary School)
The school’s governing body is a corporate entity and very much depends on all governors contributing. Being a governor is an enormously challenging and rewarding opportunity especially for those that feel they would like to contribute to the schools success. Some of the benefits are;
- A sense of satisfaction through knowing children will benefit from your efforts.
- The opportunity to develop new skills and to strengthen existing ones.
- The opportunity to work with a wide range of people from a variety of social, cultural and religious backgrounds.
- The opportunity to gain an understanding of, and experience in, key areas such as, curriculum development, pupil welfare, target setting, performance management and strategic planning.
- The opportunity to gain an awareness of the education system as a whole.
Every governor is guaranteed to broaden their skills and knowledge in some way and this can be enhanced through training offered by a range of educational specialists and the local authority.
To be a School Governor you don’t have to be a teacher, an educationalist or academic. What we are looking for are people within the community who have a particular skill or talents that the school can use as well as a real desire and passion to support Hatton Park CPET in providing the best possible start to our children’s educational experience.
Hatton Park CPET is a fantastic primary school and with your support and involvement we can do great things together for the children of our community, so if you think you have the necessary skills, expertise and interests to become a School Governor at Hatton Park CPET, we would love to hear from you.
Why not have a chat with John Frost by phoning 01954-782782 or emailing him at: firstname.lastname@example.org