(from John Frost, chair of Hatton Park Primary School)
There will be an update meeting on 4th December 2013 at Hatton Park School for residents of Longstanton in relation to Education & Schooling at Northstowe.
The aim of the meeting, commencing at 6.30pm and lasting for about an hour, will be to update and inform Longstanton residents and those with children of school age on the very latest situation relating to Northstowe and especially the impact that the Northstowe development will have for Education and Schooling for the village.
Key items on the agenda will include;
- Northstowe latest update & thinking
- Feedback from Residents ‘Questions & Answers’
- Proposed Physical Catchment Geography & Consultation process
- Swavesey Village College Admissions Criteria
- Timeline for Secondary School build
- Opening a New School overview
- Round table discussion/feedback
- Next meeting
Some members of the Northstowe Briefing Team will remain behind after 7.30pm to facilitate any further questions that residents, parents or carers may have. We look forward to seeing you on 4th December.