from Starship Children’s Centre
Starship Children’s Centre run a group for families with children aged 0 – 5 with diagnosed or undiagnosed additional needs. These needs could be anything from a recognised disability to speech & language delays. The group is called Rising Stars. During the past few sessions we have had low attendance to the Rising Stars group. Recently parents fed back about the group and told us that they really appreciate the group and would love for it to continue.
We would love to welcome more families to this group and hope that you can make it to future sessions. Attached is an information sheet about our group, including dates/times as well as activities/visitors planned up until April 2014.
Parents have told us that they would recommend the group to other families and friends because:
- “Wealth of information and support, lots of help, great staff, and my child loves it”
- “The group is very good for the children to learn new things”
- “The group is fun and has a relaxed environment.”
- “There are lots of great activities and enthusiastic staff.”
- “It’s a good group for children to play and learn new things”
The parents/carers have also told us that their children have achieved the following from attending the group:
- “My child has come along ay with learning and exploring new things”
- “We have met people from organisations who have/will help us. My child has learnt many new skills. We have met people facing similar challenges.”
Please share details about this group with any friend / families who you think could also benefit from this group, we do not want to lose the group!!