Tax help for older people

taxhelpThe Parish Council has received some literature from a charity called ‘Tax Help for Older People’ which provides free professional help with personal tax to older people on modest incomes (=aged 60+ and annual income less than £20,000)

There are leaflets in the Parish Council office – please pick one up if you are interested, or alternatively check out their website at

Comments are closed.