Fenland Heating and Plumbing Ltd are a small family run business. With highly trained professional, friendly and easy to talk to engineers who go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction with our services.
We operate in the Cambridgeshire area serving the domestic market. We look after all types of boilers and heating systems.
You’ve probably never heard of us before as we don’t do a lot of advertising. The vast majority of our work comes from recommendations both from existing customers and other engineers/plumbers in the area.
Why do we have such an enviable reputation? Simple – lots of hard work and a genuine enjoyment for the work that we do and the wonderful people that we meet.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- We are polite, friendly and approachable
- We service your appliances thoroughly – we’re not finished and gone in 20 minutes!
- We explain any problems in easy to understand terms – no gobbledygook or technobabble.
- We have clean boots & uniforms
- We don’t leave you with any mess to clean up – you won’t know we’ve been
- We always use dust-sheets and lay towels in wet weather to keep your carpets clean
- We aim to fix your problem in the first visit but this really does depend on the availability of the parts
- We are fully insured up to £2 Million public liability
- We are fully trained to work on your appliances (see Our Services)
- We guarantee our work and parts we supply and fit for at least 12 months (see Guarantee)
- We accept cash, cheque, credit & debit cards. (Credit cards unfortunately attract 2% fee)