Dial 999 when
- Lives are at risk / violence / serious injury
- A serious crime is happening
- Criminal still at the scene or nearby
The police operator will need to take your name, address and details of what has happened. This will take time, but it is important to get all of the information from you so that we can send the appropriate resources to you if necessary.
Call your Neighbourhood Police Team on 101 – 24 hours a day, for all non-emergency calls.
Histon Police Station is at 15 Mowlam Close, Impington, Cambridge, CB24 9NA
Monday: 16:00 – 20:00
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 08:00 – noon
Deaf and hard of hearing, speech impaired
- MINICOM is a helpline for the deaf and hard of hearing, anywhere in the force area: 01480 422493
- RNID TypeTalk is a national telephone relay service which enables, deaf, deafblind, hard of hearing and speech impaired people to communicate; to access the service dial: 0800 515152
Sign up to Ecops to receive emails from the the Neighbourhood Team about local issues or if you wish, to send the Team emails about concerns. Try it, it’s worthwhile.